Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Business Blue Print Planning Summit, is a three day strategic planning workshop, working together to build your business plan, based on your current resources and lifestyle. To create a sustainable business, you must build a proper foundation and structure, so it will function properly.
The reason 97% small businesses fail, within the first five years, is because the entrepreneur did not take the time, to think through the realities of running a business.
Transform your business from a slave driver to a passive income wealth machine
During these two days we will conduct a Strategic Planning Session/Workshop teaching you how to build a business plan based on your current resources and lifestyles.
- Gain a better understanding of your mission and true purpose for your business not only from your current position but also in relation to your clients/market place
- Identify current and needed resources required to grow your business
- Address your lifestyle and help your create strategies to effectively managing your personal needs; thus assisting you to perform at the optimum level required to impact and reach your goals with enthusiasm and excellence.
- You discuss openly and respectfully the challenges you have been facing and brainstorm solutions with the commitment to move forward with growth.
The Benefits of Having a Written Business Plan
- Focus on what is really important
- Overcome overwhelm and procrastination
- Formulas and procedures for success
- Avoid costly mistakes and obstacles
- Having a road map to guide you and keep you on track
- Find time do what you love to do
- Hire the right people and attract top talent
- Identify opportunities disguised as obstacles
- Increase your income
- Maximize your talent
- Create passive revenue
Avoid the common mistakes business owners make
- Doing it all yourself, creating a job instead of a business
- Starting out with insufficient capital resources
- Ineffective marketing and lack of systems
- Failure to take the time to understand basic business principals
The Price You Pay for Not Having a Plan
- Financial Crisis
- No Time For Yourself
- Worry and Feeling Guilty
- Chronic Stress and Burnout
- Being Bored or Dissatisfied With An Area of Your Life
- Clutter in Your Brain or In Your Office
What You Create in the Business Blue Print Planning Summit:
- Your mission and purpose for your business in relation to your clients/market place
- Systems and immediate resources required to grow your business
- Effective strategies to manage your personal needs with enthusiasm and excellence
- A supportive circle, of like-minded people, so you can discuss your current challenges, and find solutions to grow your business
What you learn:
- How to stay on top of your business instead of in it:
- The key steps of planning, tracking and measuring
- How to discern the difference between delegating and abdicating
- The key to attracting and developing employees you can count on
- How to systematize and standardize your business so you can retire or sell it
- The ability to network with people who can help you grow your business
This weekend was incredible. I’ve written business plans before, but never quite like this. I’ve learned more about myself and how I need to grow and expand to make my dreams come true. Being able to distill my plan onto paper was incredibly empowering. I can’t wait to flesh it out on my own.
It was good because it gave me focus. Creating the business plan was important to my success.
Kim has done a great job in teaching this workshop! Very honest, “no hold barred” attitude very inspirational.
“Kim Kasparian is a wonderful business coach, as well as a teacher. I recently attended her “Business Plan Summit”, and it helped me immensely in fleshing out my business plan. Kim made the learning fun, and exceeded my expectations!”